Nastel XRay Delivers Business Flow Visualization and Machine Learning for Integration Infrastructure Management
Nastel XRay 1.5 release builds on industry analyst acclaim for leading AIOps & transaction observability vendor.
- Image Viewlets: Adding to the existing, dynamically created flow topology view, customers can now include their own business, DevOps, and IoT map images, automatically annotated with progress and status, clickable to drill into any element for root cause analysis, remediation, and Management Information.
- Machine Learning Time-to-Value models for Kafka, IBM MQ, TIBCO EMS, IBM IIB/ACE, Solace, and other Integration Infrastructure (middleware) data with dynamically created Insight and Anomalies dashboards and others.
- Social integration to share and collaborate on AIOps using Slack, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Skype, etc.
Plus, enhancements for:
- Multi-user Security for Volumes
- Solace PubSub+ Data Source Enhancements
- Enhanced XRay App for iOS and Android