Podcast – IBM’s Exclusive New Interview with Sam Garforth – i2M
Podcast – IBM’s Exclusive New Interview with Sam Garforth – i2M in which he discusses the need for dedicated Integration Infrastructure Management.
In this podcast by Sam Garforth, Nastel’s Chief Marketing Officer and Vice President we talk about integration infrastructure management, alternatives to event monitoring, and different approaches to monitoring.
In this in-depth interview, Sam discusses his background and history with IBM MQ and Middleware Management as well as:
• What is Integration (i)?
• What is Integration Infrastructure (i2)?
• What is Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M)?
• Event Monitoring Vs Proactive Monitoring Vs AIOps
• The Need For Specialised Integration Infrastructure Management
• Nastel vs. Open Source Monitoring
• Message Tracing and Transaction Tracking for IT and Business
• Management Information (MI)
• Configuration Management at Scale
• Secure Self Service Configuration Management
• The Need For a Combined Monitoring and Administration Tool