Live Webinar: De-risk your Messaging Middleware Infrastructure!
Live Webinar – De-risk your Messaging Middleware Infrastructure!
Date: Wednesday, April 21st at 11 am ET/8 am PT
Speaker: David Liff, Vice President
Host: Steven Menges, Head of Product Management
Messaging middleware platforms are amongst the most stable and as a result, can suffer from under-resourcing as the accepted business logic is to focus resources where more immediate issues exist. This chronic lack of investment exposes your organization to several hidden risks, resulting in rolling, cascading failures with serious impacts on your business, reputation, user experience, and bottom-line revenue.
If you run mission-critical apps on messaging middleware and your role is one of the following: IT Ops, DevOps, Director, VP or CxO, Middleware Administrator, this webinar is for you.
In this webinar, we will share:
• Top 5 areas of risk that can damage your business & reputation
• Top indicators of risk associated with underinvestment in messaging middleware
• Pros and cons of addressing risks early vs later
• Ways to address major outages early on and cost-effectively
Nastel Technologies helps companies achieve flawless delivery of digital services powered by middleware. Nastel delivers Middleware Management, Monitoring, Tracking, and Analytics to detect anomalies, accelerate decisions, and enable customers to constantly innovate. To answer business-centric questions and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers, Nastel’s Navigator X fuses:
- Advanced predictive anomaly detection, Bayesian Classification, and other machine learning algorithms
- Raw information handling and analytics speed
- End-to-end business transaction tracking that spans technologies, tiers, and organizations
- Intuitive, easy-to-use data visualizations and dashboards