Sales Director – Western Region, USA
- Type: Director
- Status: Full-time
- Reports to: Vice President, Worldwide Sales
- Location: Virtual Office
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone
- The Western Region Sales Director handles all of Nastel’s business development and sales activities in Named Accounts and assigned States (CO, NM, WY, MT, ID, UT, AZ, NV, ID, OR, WA, AK, HI, and CA).
- The Sales Director is directly accountable for revenue generation through direct sales and partnerships.
- The ideal candidate is an autonomous, hands-on, results-focused sales professional with significant experience in direct sales of complex, enterprise-class software solutions to large accounts and has an exceptional drive to succeed.
- The Sales Director reports to Nastel Technologies’ VP of Worldwide Sales.
This position is ideally based in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Phoenix or other in territory major Metropolitan area
Sales Director – Western Region, USA Responsibilities
- Increase meshIQ’s revenue and market share in the region.
- Own and execute Pipeline Building program.
- Manage meshIQ’s strategic relationships with stakeholders in key accounts.
- Build awareness of meshIQ within large enterprises.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing meshIQ partners.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven track record in managing and generating revenue in the Western Region.
- Skilled in building and growing pipeline from the ground up.
- Demonstrable achievement of revenue targets.
- Proven track record in discovering new sales opportunities, managing sales cycles and closing direct deals.
- Entrepreneurial and organizational skills, proven understanding of the dynamics of a small company.
- Proven track record and understanding of the Middleware-centric APM market (this is optional).
- Ability to initiate sales cycles by way of meetings via phone, email or in person outreach campaigns.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Apply for Sales Director – Western Region, USA
To apply for this opportunity, email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Include "Sales Director – Western Region, USA" and your full name in the subject line
- Cover letter
- Resumé or link to an updated Linkedin profile
- Contact Information, email, and phone number