Director - Product Management
- Type: Director
- Status: Full-time
- Reports to: CEO
- Location: Corporate Headquarters – Plainview, NY or Virtual
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
Are you passionate about building products that solve complex problems? Do you have experience with monitoring streaming technologies such as Kafka? We are leaders in integration monitoring and are hiring a Product Leader which will play a key role in building and delivering new products. We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize meshIQ’s vision.
This individual will report to the CEO but collaborate with the Product and Sales leadership to own and manage the roadmap. The roadmap will include both short-term (1-2 yr.) horizon which will define the release schedule and enhancements for existing products. But more importantly, this person will own the vision and deliver the new products aligned with that strategic vision to deliver the new products to deliver the future growth of the company.
This position may be considered as a senior management level toward a career path in product leadership.
Director - Product Management Responsibilities
- Driving meshIQ’s product roadmap with a focus on user experience, stability, scalability and usability.
- Developing product and technical specifications for features, enhancements, and new products.
- Working with existing customers to understand the existing use cases to drive new features and requirements.
- Educating meshIQ’s field and the broader community about new features and drive adoption.
- Actively support the sales teams in deal cycles to position new products by acting as the SME in the process.
- Create vision for supporting Kafka, Pulsar, and other streaming and EDA technologies.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of Software Product Management experience.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, policies, and procedures within the IT/APM/AIOps Industry.
- Expertise with modern messaging technologies such as Kafka, Active MQ, and Pulsar is required.
- Must interact effectively with all levels of management and staff, internally and externally.
- New product launch experience and ability to deliver on a product vision from conception to market launch.
- Experience with general-purpose monitoring tools, such as BMC, Tivoli, New Relic, etc. will be a plus.
- Experience in launching a SaaS offering will be considered a plus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Apply for Director - Product Management
To apply for this opportunity, email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Include "Director - Product Management" and your full name in the subject line
- Cover letter
- Resumé or link to an updated Linkedin profile
- Contact Information, email, and phone number