Can’t Wait For Messaging Updates At IBM TechCon 2022!
Here are some of the highlights of the messaging track:
- “Innovation and evolution of IBM MQ” – David Ware, Chief Architect of MQ
- “Event Streaming: what does it mean and where does it fit” – how Kafka complements MQ and how CP4I brings them together – Jerome Boyer, IBM Kafka CTO
- “IBM MQ Cloud Native – embracing container technology” – why and how people are building MQ deployments using Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift – Arthur Barr, IBM MQ container architect
- “Running IBM MQ in AWS” – MQ on virtual machines, containers or SaaS – Callum Jackson, IBM Solution Architect
- “IBM MQ and Apache Kafka, two designs, two behaviors” – how to choose – David Ware, Chief Architect
- “Deep dive on what’s new in MQ on z/OS” – Mat Leming, MQ for z/OS Architect & Matthew Sunley, Product Management.
- “IBM MQ Cloud Native DevOps” – how you can integrate IBM MQ into a DevOps pipeline – Anthony O’Dowd, IBM Distinguished Engineer
- “IBM Event Streams Deep Dive” – IBM’s implementation of Apache Kafka and more – Graeme Robert, Event Streams Technical Lead & Neeraj Laad, Event Streams Architect
- “Controlling access to your IBM MQ system” – the different ways to authenticate and authorize users and applications, how different environments promote different approaches, from the traditional OS users, through centralized LDAP to mutual TLS – Rob Parker, IBM MQ Security Architect
- “Deep dive into Native HA” – Jon Rumsey, MQ Senior Software Engineer
- “Making the move to MQ Native HA using GitOps, containers, and AWS-ROSA, for a mission critical capability of a FinTech platform” – A CUSTOMER SESSION – Mark Lucente, Technical Director, DAI Source & Kent Brown, CTO, ModusBox
IBM TechCon 2022 is a virtual conference running from April 5th – 7th, 2022 at 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM EDT. You can register for it here.