Technology Services Pre- and Post-Sales Solution Engineer
- Type: Engineer
- Status: Full-time
- Reports to: Vice President, Technology Services
- Location: Virtual Office
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
- The Technology Services Pre- and Post-Sales Solution Engineer is a customer-facing field consultant, actively engaged in all phases of pre-sales and post-sales work: opportunity qualification, presentations & demonstrations, RFI/RFP, solution design, services delivery.
- meshIQ’s field consultants are autonomous, self-motivated, technology-focused and enjoy solving challenging problems.
- The ideal candidate has significant experience in implementation of enterprise-class software solutions in large and medium sized accounts, is knowledgeable in application architecture, middleware and solution design.
- The Technology Services Pre & Post Sales Solution Engineer reports to the VP of Technology Services.
- 15-30% travel.
Technology Services Pre- and Post-Sales Solution Engineer Responsibilities
- Deliver demonstrable business results in pre-sales and service engagements.
- Assist customers, sales execs and business partners throughout entire lifecycle of software acquisition and deployment, from qualification to implementation.
- Ensure customers have the proper assistance, training and support to derive maximum benefit from meshIQ’s technology.
- Drive deployments of meshIQ’s enterprise solutions while working side by side with customers to solve unique problems across a variety of use cases.
- Collaborate with other field consultants to ensure rapid service delivery.
- Provide feedback to meshIQ’s R&D organization through information gathered from customer input and software Q&A efforts.
- Leverage previous experiences to share best practices, foster user adoption and maximize the value of meshIQ’s solution offering.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing meshIQ customers.
- Increase awareness of meshIQ’s value proposition within customer accounts.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of current experience in technical consulting in middleware, monitoring, application performance and/or big data analytics.
- Ability to quickly examine and understand complex problems and how it relates to the customer’s business.
- Experience with Linux, Unix and Windows operating systems (z/OS experience is a “plus”).
- Working knowledge and/or relevant experience with application middleware, scripting languages (bash), application development tooling (e.g. java, python, php), databases and analytical tools.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with technical personnel at all levels within customer organizations.
- Well organized, with an appropriate sense of urgency, able to meet aggressive deadlines with competing priorities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Apply for Technology Services Pre- and Post-Sales Solution Engineer
To apply for this opportunity, email the following information to email@example.com:
- Include "Technology Services Pre- and Post-Sales Solution Engineer" and your full name in the subject line
- Cover letter
- Resumé or link to an updated Linkedin profile
- Contact Information, email, and phone number